Coordinated Scientific Forum - Webinar
Coordinated scientific forum devoted to IBD. This forum will take place once a month in Erlangen and Berlin and will be projected as an open webinar allowing a direct interaction between doctoral researchers from both sites. All doctoral researchers included in the TRR 241 from both sites will participate in the event. The forum will be co-chaired by a doctoral Researcher (rotation system) together with Imke Atreya (Erlangen), Chiara Romagnani (Berlin) or other faculty members and will include a progress report of an individual doctoral project as well as discussion of current data from literature (Journal club; both presented by a doctoral researcher; Rotation system).
This scientific forum will in particular support doctoral researchers with regard to the following aspects:
- broad scientific education on IBD, intestinal epithelial cells and immunology, including state-of-the-art technologies
- Networking and exchange of knowledge between doctoral candidates of the TRR 241
- training in data presentation and discussion
- skills in critical discussion of literature data
- training in chairing a discussio